Project Cargo is a specialized field of Freight Forwarding that requires immense expertise, experience and knowledge.
AADIRA TRANS are amongst a very small number of Indian based international freight forwarders, able to provide this specialized shipping service to expedite international movements of project cargo.
Our Company knows which shipping line is best suited to your requirements; whether the consignment is shipped on a Flat Rack, break bulk vessel, or a roll-on-roll-off vessel. Project Cargo can also encompass ocean freight, air freight road and rail from site to installation. This requires managing a huge array of different infrastructures and regulatory bodies.
We have various special equipments like ‘Flat Racks, Flat Beds, Open Top Containers and GP Containers for shipment of any odd dimension equipments across any sea-ports.
Project Cargo often have fewer options of services, routes and transshipment points, than non heavy equipment shipments, so it is essential to partner with a Project Cargo specialist such as AADIRA TRANS. We take the time and hassle out of trying to find best choice, as we have spent many years identifying and examining the best shipping routes for you. We offer you our knowledge and experience of previous cargo projects to you. Allowing us to quickly identify the most efficient route and service, to ensure your project cargos arrive at their destination in the best time and at the most competitive cost.
We pride ourselves in discussing and understanding your needs of these specialized projects, so we can offer you the best possible solution. Our team understands what is required to freight your shipment to your destination in the safest and most economical configuration.
Heavy Equipment shipping
- Loading & lashing is handled by experienced professionals, who understand loading points & weight distribution. You can be confident your precious plant or machinery will not move unduly during transport
- Full & Partial Charters
- Break Bulk shipments
- Consolidation, Packing Containerizations
- Custom Clearance
- Site Delivery
Timely ship / aircraft fixing
- Chartering of dry bulk vessels of any size
- Analysis of freight markets and charter pricing
- NVOCC and Feeder Vessel operation
- Post-fixture operations
- Supervision of loading, discharging and cargo handling operations by the company’s
- authorized port captains
- Freight hedging in the short, medium or long term
- Advice and assistance on Insurance and legal matters
- Transparent Transaction process
- Assurance of carrying any type of cargo safe & sound condition around the globe.