AADIRA TRANS Private Limited, offering complete Import and Export customs clearance services at all Air and Sea ports in India. With over four decades of operation & Handling expertise, we combine extensive customs clearing and forwarding experience with the latest in information technology. We adhere to strict customs compliance and quality policy for all our operations; thereby eliminating delays and providing reliable service to our customers worldwide. We are hands-on with the latest in customs compliances, regulations and procedures and offer clearance of import and export consignments by AIR & SEA ,
- Routine shipment, Home consumption (Duty paid)
- In-Bond/Ex-Bond shipment
- DEPB / EPCG / DFCEC / advance license shipments
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ships spare-parts / R&D certificate / pass book scheme
- Project import clearance
- Direct delivery for perishable & specific cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Third country export clearance
- High seas sale shipment clearance
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Under free shipping bill
- Under claim for duty drawback. (All industry rate / brand rate) of dutiable goods
- Under EPCG (export promotion capital goods)
- For E.O.U/ EPZ / STP / EHTP
- Co-ordination with various authorities such as inspection agencies, consulates, quota authorities insurance companies etc.
- Securing export benefits on behalf of shippers
Special Economic Zone
- Consultancy on the procedure to be followed for Import & Local procurement of goods into SEZ.
- Handling customs department at SEZ
- Work as an C & F agent on behalf of the developer /Unit
- Maintain all sorts of register as per SEZ Rules
- Submission of monthly/ half yearly returns on time to the Development Commissioner.
- Maintaining following records
- Goods Received Note
- Material Requisition Slip
- Material issue Slip
- Consumption records
- Handling material to be sent on job work. Maintain all the registers for the Job work activity
- Issue of form I for availing CST Exemption
- Issue of Re-warehousing Certificates.
- Interacting with Customs and Development Commissioner
- Provide Help desk at the SEZ site on behalf of Developer/Unit to handle day-to-day activity.
100% EOU CONSULTANTS
Being in the trade industry consultancy services, we also guide people on setting up of Export Oriented Units (EOU). The consultancy service in this domain includes:
- Consultancy on EOU.
- Registration of Units under Export Oriented Unit Scheme
- Preparation of Application for setting up of EOU under STPI/EHTP
- Obtaining LOI from Development Commissioner
- Obtaining LOP from the Director of STPI
- Obtaining In bond manufacturing License under Sec 65 of the Customs Act, 1962.
- Obtaining warehousing license under section 58 of the Customs Act, 1962.
- Bonding of the Premises by the Customs department
- Execution of B/17 bond with Customs department
- Handling all customs related matter with respect to import and export of the goods by the EOU Unit.
- Submission of monthly/quarterly/yearly returns to the concerned department.
- DTA Sales permission from STPI & Customs department
- Obtaining CT3 Certificate
- Reimbursement of CST from the concerned department
- De-bonding the goods by the customs authorities
- De-bonding the premises by the customs authorities
- Shifting permission from STPI/Development Commissioner
- Closure of the STPI/EHTP Unit